See photos from EU-related events and learn more about academic programs and think-tank events, arts festivals and cultural activities.
L'UE aux Nations Unies - Délégations de l'Union Européenne
The European Union is represented by delegations accredited to UN bodies in Geneva, Paris, Nairobi, New York, Rome, and Vienna. The European Commission’s original information office in New York officially became a delegation to the UN in 1974, when it was granted observer status at the 29th General Assembly by Resolution 3208.
As of 1 December 2009, with the entry into force of the Treaty of Lisbon, the European Commission delegations have become European Union delegations.
- Staff Directory - European Union Delegation to the United Nations Headquarters in New York 20/5/2013
- Mission de la Délégation à New York 29/1/2013
- Brief C.V. of Mr. Ioannis Vrailas, Deputy Head of the EU Delegation to the UN 7/1/2013
- Biography of Gilles Marhic, Minister Counsellor, Head of Section, Legal and Institutional Affairs, Counter-terrorism and Sanctions 16/10/2012
- Biography of Roland Tricot, First Counsellor, Coordinator for General Assembly Affairs and Legal Adviser, Counter-terrorism, Sanctions 16/10/2012
- EU Leaders joined by UN SG Ban Ki-moon inaugurate new offices for Delegation to the UN in New York 26/9/2012
- EU Delegation to UN Moves to New Offices 7/9/2012
- Brief C.V. of Ambassador Thomas Mayr-Harting, Head of the Delegation of the European Union to the UN 25/10/2011
- Biography of Americo Beviglia Zampetti, Head of Economic, Trade and Sustainable Development Section 23/10/2011
- EU HR Ashton appoints new Head of EU Delegation in New York and 24 other Heads of EU Delegations 3/8/2011
| Haut |
Etats Membres de l'Union Européenne